26 Lexcen Avenue Nicholls, ACT, 2913
This comfort 4 bedroom family home has just renovated – Brand new kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, living & dinning area; Timber flooring through all bedrooms area.
Splite level design allows the home to be naturally separated into formal and informal living area. Your year round comfort is assured as the home features both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. The kitchen is light and airy and allows access to the outdoor alfresco entertaining area which has a northerly aspect.
This home is perfectly located within walking distance to several schools, public transport and local shops, just a short drive to Gold Creek Federation Square, the Gungahlin Marketplace, Casey Market Town and easy access to Gungahlin Drive. An inspection of this home is highly recommended to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
– Brand new tile flooring & wall through living area, kitchen, bathroom & ensuite
– Brand new paint all inside area
– Brand new kitchen & bathroom & ensuite & laundry room.
– Split level designed home with separate lounge and dining room
– Evaporative cooling and gas ducted heating
– Four bedrooms with built-in robes
– Spacious oversized master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
– Beautiful views of surrounding areas
– Extra large double garage with internal access and automatic doors
– Established easy care gardens with beautiful fruit trees include lemon, persimmon, etc, and china roses, to create a vibrant outdoor environment for any family
– North facing rear yard and 2 bedrooms include master bedroom
– 3.6kw solar panels (ready to connect)
– N.B.N connected
– 195sqm House Size
– Close to shops, school, golf clubs and public transport
– House Size: 195m2
– Block size: 655m2
– Rates: $2,582.20pa
– EER: 2