*IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ACT GOVERNMENT COVID 19 REGULATIONS*
Private 1 on 1 inspections will commence from Saturday 18th September. Appointments are limited and advise you contact the agent Mathew Kocic on 0432 146 159 to schedule an inspection. In the interim we recommend having a look through the property via the 3D Virtual Tour which is available.
Elevated in a quiet, wide street, and still looking as good as it did when it was built three years ago, this delightful four-bedroom ensuite family home was designed with a great deal of thought and pride by the current owners, and those qualities still shine through today.
The stunningly modern home is presented with beautiful finishes and all the quality appliances you would expect to see in a well-crafted, custom-designed home.
Featuring clean design lines and high ceilings in the entrance and kitchen/family areas, a sophisticated colour palette of muted greys and crisp white tones decorate the home enhancing a sense of continuity and flow throughout.
There are two large light-filled living areas. A formal living room at the front of the house is a relaxing space to soak up the views and morning sunshine. Separated from the family areas, the adjoining large, master bedroom suite, with state of the art designer ensuite, this area is a restful haven away from the busyness of daily life.
A spacious family area extends from one side of the home to the other, and encompasses play, family and meals areas and a kitchen that even those who aren’t cooks will appreciate. From the stone benchtops, through to the push-to open cupboards, sleek finishes, island bench, quality inclusions and large walk-in pantry with enough room to store all your kitchen appliances and food, just making toast will be an experience here.
Segregated from the family areas the designer bathroom, with bathtub for washing the kids and soaking away stress, is central to three more bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. A generously-sized laundry with even more built-in storage and a double garage with internal access completes the picture.
Outside the family room a paved patio is perfect for alfresco entertaining in the private and secure, easy-care backyard with feature retaining walls. A pretty, low-maintenance, landscaped front garden stretches to the kerb, enhancing the property’s street appeal.
With a modern executive design, contemporary styling, double glazing, quality fittings and fixtures, seamless indoor/outdoor living with private entertaining areas, zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling and so much more, this appealing family home just keeps on giving. Margaret Hendry School and Taylor Adventure Playground are nearby and there’s easy access to major transport hubs and all the modern and convenient amenities of the Casey Market Town, Moncrieff and Gungahlin town centre.
Here’s your chance to create your new lifestyle in a modern home that’s been designed to please. Be sure to inspect.
At a glance…
– Elevated in a quiet and wide street
– Newly built home, 3 years young and still under the builders structural warranty
– Architecturally designed and custom built
– Modern home with beautiful finishes and quality appliances
– Four generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Clean design lines and 2.7m high ceilings in the entrance and kitchen/family areas, all with square set cornicing throughout
– Two large light-filled living areas
– Formal living, separated at the front of the home
– Large master bedroom with custom built-in robe and designer ensuite with his and hers custom vanities and double shower with sleek PHOENIX tapware and twin waterfall and handheld shower head
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Large and impressive kitchen that you’ll love
– 20mm Stone benchtops with island waterfall and double power point at side
– Soft close draws and cupboards plus integrated double roll out bins
– 600mm Series 8 Built-In Pyro Oven TFT 13 Functions
– 900mm Bosch Flex Induction cooktop 4 zones
– Bosch Series 6 Dishwasher
– Plumbing connected for fridge
– Large Butlers pantry with sink
– Large alfresco with water, gas and power provisions in place
– Low maintenance backyard with synthetic grass & colourbond fencing
– Beautiful established and low maintenance garden at front of house
– Zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Built in storage cupboards and storage nook in the double garage – loads of space
– Custom window treatments throughout including plantation shutters in the Master bedroom and kitchen
– Double glazing windows and doors
– Home security system
– Garden shed out the back
– Freestanding clothes lines + additional line under the alfresco
– All TV areas have phone data points for extra fast TV internet streaming
Block Size: 405sqm
Living Size: 176sqm
Total Build Size: 237sqm
Land Tax: $3,618pa