*IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ACT GOVERNMENT COVID 19 REGULATIONS*
Private 1 on 1 inspections will commence from Saturday 18th September. Appointments are limited and advise you contact the agent Mathew Kocic on 0432 146 159 to schedule an inspection. In the interim we recommend having a look through the property via the 3D Virtual Tour which is available.
From the wide welcoming entrance through to the outdoor entertaining area this modern three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse has been thoughtfully planned to maximise space and comfort without compromising on functionality or quality.
The spacious residence is characterised by its cool clean interior lines, subtle decor and muted palette of off-white colours flowing throughout the home. The focus on liveability and efficiency is evident from the moment you cross the threshold. Walk along the hallway and you would not know you were passing the laundry, neatly tucked away behind sliding doors, the always essential downstairs powder room or the internal access from the double garage.
Spread over two levels and 121sqm of light-filled living space, the functional floor plan leads you in from the front door into the open plan, sunny downstairs living areas. Here, in is where family life happens.
From the partially segregated, well-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top, and abundant storage space, through to the generous living and dining areas, and out to the covered patio and back yard, the home further impresses with the obvious quality and clever design. Potentially noisy, messy parts of the kitchen, such as the double sinks, are tucked away while the bench and breakfast bar, fridge and storage cupboard, frequently used by all the family, are open to the living area.
Upstairs, the clever design continues with a peaceful study nook secluded from the generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom’s ensuite and the bathroom both have walk-in showers, wall-hung vanities and a modern fit-out, plus there’s a bath for washing the kids or a relaxing soak at the end of a long day.
If you want to be surrounded by friendly neighbours, nature reserve, parks, walkways and wildlife and to enjoy all the benefits of the Moncrieff lifestyle, described as being “designed around open space and maximizing outdoor recreation and lifestyle” then look no further than this low maintenance, modern townhouse.
Ideal for the first home buyer, investor, families or busy professionals, schools and local shops are all nearby. With easy access to main transport routes and Gungahlin town centre just a short drive away, this is a chance to live the city life without compromising on space or outdoor amenities. Don’t miss this delightful opportunity.
At a glance…
– Wide welcoming entrance through to outdoor entertaining area
– Modern light filled and spacious three-bedroom townhouse
– Thoughtfully planned to maximise space and comfort without compromising on functionality or quality
– Characterised by its cool clean interior line, subtle décor and muted palette of off-white colour
– Spread over two levels and 121sqm of living
– Well positioned and equipped kitchen, overlooks the living area and dining area
– Stone benchtops with breakfast bar
– 600mm Baumatic Gas cooktop
– 600mm Baumatic Oven
– Bosch Dishwasher
– Outdoor covered patio and backyard
– Upstairs, the clever design continues with a peaceful study nook from the generously sized bedrooms
– Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Main bedroom is serviced by its own ensuite
– The main bathroom has a bathtub for relaxing, while both bathrooms feature walk-in showers, wall-hung vanities and a modern fit-out
– Zoned Dalkin ducted heating and cooling
– Powder room located on the ground floor
– Generous size European style laundry
– Double garage with internal access to inside
– NBN box located in garage
– Surrounded by friendly neighbours, nature reserve, parks, walkways and wildlife
– Walking distance to Moncrieff’s recreation park
– Easy access to main transport routes and Gungahlin town centre just a short drive away
Ground Floor: 60.6sqm
Second Floor: 60.7sqm
Total Living Size: 121sqm
Boyd Corp: $1,221pa
Sinking Fund: $333pa
Land Tax: $2,392.85pa