The clever design of the apartment means that all three bedrooms look over the balcony while bedrooms 1 and 3, as well as the living room, have sliding glass doors onto the balcony. All the windows and sliding glass doors are double glazed so you can enjoy your own choice of climate indoors, regardless of the weather outside. The ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning system throughout the apartment will see to that.
The modern kitchen overlooks the adjoining living room to keep the family chef involved in the action. The list of quality kitchen appliances is sure to impress, with a 900m Westinghouse cooktop; a matching 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel and glass oven; an integrated Westinghouse stainless steel microwave oven and a concealed AEG dishwasher. There is loads of food preparation space on the 2 large, stone benchtops that include a convenient breakfast bar. There is plenty of space for your choice fridge and all the kitchen doors and drawers have soft-close mechanisms.
Unusual in apartments these days, this apartment features a separate, walk-in laundry that comes with matching Euromaid washing machine and condenser dryer.
Even the family cars are well taken care of, with 2, numbered, allocated, side-by-side car spaces and a lock-up storage “shed” in the secure parking garage.
Apartment 26 is part of the popular Parc community, well known for superior finishes and quality, the apartments are spacious, modern and conveniently located within an established community in Canberra’s Inner West, adjacent to the popular Jamison Plaza.
* Great location near shops, banks, Club, swimming pool, schools, Belconnen Mall, Calvary Hospital & only minutes to the heart of Canberra City
* Fully furniture
* Sizeable apartment providing plenty of space
* Large entertaining balcony, great for BBQs
* Quality kitchen appliances including microwave and dishwasher
* 2 stone kitchen benches with a breakfast bar
* 3 good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and accessible to balcony
* Large ensuite to master bedroom suite
* Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
* Secure building with lift access
* 2 numbered, allocated, side-by-side car spaces and a lock-up storage “shed” in the secure parking garage
* Remote-controlled roller doors to parking garage